Our test station at airport is located 1 minute walk away from check in area in the same floor. See you on the ground floor beside domestic baggage delivery. You can easily find the test station. Most of you who travel via Amsterdam need a PCR test or Antigen test. Urgent travelers can book an express PCR test online at our Forus Test station or at airport with result in 20 min. We have extended our testing capacity for your convenience from 8 am to 10 pm in our town test station and Sola Airport.
Private COVID-19 rt-PCR testing for asymptomatic groups and individuals only. Pre-travel testing with certificate in English.
If you must travel, certain destinations or employers require a health certificate confirming a negative COVID-19 rt-PCR test or negative antigen test. Clinic Spero provides such a Certificate if a proof of a negative COVID-19 test is required. For travellers who upon arrival need to go into quarantine, we conduct the test at Forus Test Station ( Gamleveien 85, 4315 Sandnes)
NEW! TRAVELERS TO CHINA: IgM antibody testing is now available. China requires IgM antibody (by blood test, not rapid test) as well as rt-PCR. Passport number must be mentioned on the certificate.
We offer these types of COVID 19 testing
- Regular rt-PCR test, (1250,- kr,) Accepted by all airlines, companies and border controls. (samples will be send to an external ISO certified lab from Monday to Friday and results are available from 24 to 72 hours) Week-ends doesn’t count. The lab is closed on week-ends and holidays. But if you receive your results on week-ends our office is open and we will send the lab report and the doctors note to you.
- Express rt-PCR test, (2600,- kr) Clinic Spero, as first private clinic in Norway, offers this service to travelers. Test results will be available in just 20 min. Book online here.
- Antigen test, (950,- kr) Accepted by a few countries and employers. (Results in 15 min)
- Antibody test, (850,- kr) to test if you have had Covid. This test may be required by countries after vaccination in order to allow immune people entry.
You may book online here or call +47 404 84 073 from Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Sat. and Sun. from 12 noon to 5 pm or email to make an appointment. email@example.com Please be aware that many people call us and have questions and the phone is often busy. Families travelling together receive 20% discount on Covid-19 tests. For Antigen test you need to book separate appointments for each person. For express test you can book 1 slot for maximum 4 people.
Explanation of the process for regular tests
- The main test is the Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) for SARS-CoV-2 virus.
- We also provide rapid antigen test with results in 15 min. Ask your employer or check the country you are travelling to if this test is accepted. (Its the same test that Norwegian government ordered 5 million of). Clinic Spero is the first clinic specialized for private mass testing anywhere in Norway with affordable prices. The clinic is open on week-ends for Antigen testing as well for those who travel on Sundays and Mondays as requirement is 24 or 48 hours.
- A registered nurse will obtain a swab from back of your throat and one nostril for PCR test. It is not painful but it can be uncomfortable. Only nostril for Antigen. For Express rt-PCR test you can choose between nostril or throat.
- The regular PCR specimens are analyzed in an accredited laboratory (approved by health authorities) and details of the PCR test will be on your lab report. Express PCR tests are analyzed locally at our clinic.
- The turnaround time for lab results for normal PCR is from 24 to 72 hours. The results are available usually the next day in the evening but there is no guaranty. PCR test samples will be send to the lab every day by 2pm. PCR tests conducted after 2pm will be send to the lab the next day. Samples for the express rt-PCR tests are analyzed in our lab locally and you receive certificate of negative test in just 20 to 30 min.
- Urgent travelers will receive their lab result and health certificate on Saturdays and Sundays as well.
- The price tor testing in our clinic or in the parking area outside the clinic is 1250 NOK. No hidden fees.
- If your flight or travel plans are cancelled, we will do our best to reschedule you into our clinic for a new test.
- Please be patient on the phone or order a callback. Many people call us and have questions.This is travelers responsibility to find out what type of test your destination requires. Regulations change every week so please check embassy or airline websites for new updates.
- A team of Clinic Spero health professionals are available to answer questions and assist with the follow-up of any potential cases. But please do not ask them about regulation and travel restrictions of 220 countries as they are not travel agents.
- Our Covid-19 test team members consists of 20 nurses and health professionals ready to provide you excellent services.
- Please book 1 slot for each person. If you are 2 or more please book accordingly. Please use face mask.
Clinic Spero follows strict precautions to avoid transmission of COVID-19 disease and follows all health authority guidelines. Our health care professionals wear recommended personal protective equipment (PPE) and ensure a safe and clean environment at your site and in our clinic.