Attn: We conduct Covid-19 testing at Smart Hotel Forus, and Sola Airport. The address for our test station in town is: Luramyrveien 12. You will find us easily beside main entrance of the Smart hotel in Forus (yellow container with medical sign on it). We register and test you from a room window 5 meters behind the container. There is a parking area in front of the hotel. Please do not go inside the hotel.
Info about testing the KLM flight passengers on 28th of February, 1st, 2nd, 5th and 7th of March at Sola Airport Test Station:
We will conduct testing 4 hours prior to KLM departures at Sola Airport test station. We are located 1 minute walk away from check in area in the same floor. Please show up early if you want to secure yourself a test certificate. See you on the ground floor beside domestic baggage delivery. You can easily find the test station. You do not need to book an appointment for this rapid test. If you have a flight in future please check this website for updates. Clinic Spero will be there 4 hours before KLM departures to help you. If you are flying by other airlines you are welcome to order test with us as well. The test is antigen and costs 1250 kr included certificate in English. Most of you who travel via Amsterdam need a PCR test as well and this test must be taken within 72 hours before departure. You can book this PCR test at our test station in Forus outide the Smart Hotel. We will be offering Express PCR test at the Airport in the next week or so. Urgent travelers can book an express PCR test online at our Forus Test station with result in 20 min. We have extended our testing capacity for your convenience from 8 am to 8 pm in our town test station and from 8 am to 4 pm at airport. For KLM passengers we will be there 4 hours before departure and doesn’t matter what time.
The following form must be printed, filled out and brought to us before testing. If you do not have a printer at home, you may fill out the form at airport.
New! Express rt-PCR test now available with result in just 20 min.
Due to new requirements by Denmark and Netherlands, 100s of people call us every day. Please use our online reservation system first to book an appointment. We apologize for the long phone queue. If you do not find any available slot please check back later. We are working on to extend our test capacity to meet the demand.
Private COVID-19 rt-PCR testing for asymptomatic groups and individuals only. Pre-travel testing with certificate in English.
If you must travel, certain destinations or employers require a health certificate confirming a negative COVID-19 rt-PCR test or negative antigen test. Clinic Spero provides such a Certificate if a proof of a negative COVID-19 test is required. For travellers who upon arrival need to go into quarantine, we conduct the test outside of The Smart Hotel Forus in a container. You may arrive in taxi or by your own car.
Italy is now accepting Rapid Antigen test for travellers entering Italy. Has to be taken within 48 hours of the travel date. You get result in 15 min. (Nuovo! L’Italia accetta adesso il Test rapido antigene Covid-19 per i viaggiatori che entrano in Italia. Deve essere eseguito entro 48 ore dalla data del viaggio. Si ottiene il risultato in 15 minuti.Per stare sul sicuro e per evitare ritardi, il test si può eseguire un giorno prima della data del viaggio o sulla strada per l’aeroporto. Ottieni l’appuntamento lo stesso giorno, chiama o prenota online. Il prezzo di questo test è di 1250 kr. Certificato vidimato dal medico incluso nel prezzo)
NEW! TRAVELERS TO CHINA: IgM antibody testing is now available. China requires IgM antibody (by blood test, not rapid test) as well as rt-PCR. Passport number must be mentioned on the certificatInternational Travelers to Turkey will require a mandatory negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test that has to be taken within 72 hours before departure.
Spain, Gran Canary , USA and Canada are also requiring rt-PCR test. UK accepts both PCR and Antigen.
The Danish authorities have updated their travel advice as follows:
New! All passengers going to Denmark must have a negative Covid-19 test not older than 24 hours prior to boarding the aircraft. Both PCR test and Antigen test will be accepted. Children below 12 years old are not required to have a test. Passengers traveling to Denmark by air or boat from Stavanger can test themselves with us before traveling and get the result in just 15 min. Please note that entry restrictions may be subject to change on short notice.
We offer these types of COVID 19 testing
- Regular rt-PCR test, (1250,- kr,) Accepted by all airlines, companies and border controls. (samples will be send to an external lab from Monday to Friday and results are available from 24 to 72 hours) The lab is closed on week-ends and holidays. But you will receive your results on week-ends if you do your test on Friday before 2 pm.
- Express rt-PCR test, (2600,- kr) Clinic Spero, as first private clinic in Norway, offers this service to travelers. Test results will be available in just 20 min. rt-PCR tests are accepted by all airlines and border controls. Book online here.
- Antigen test, (1250,- kr) Accepted by a few countries and employers. (Results in 15 min)
- Antibody test, (850,- kr) to test if you have had Covid. This test is not accepted by any employer, airline or border control except China. China requires rt-PCR plus Antibody test.
You may book online here or call +47 404 84 073 from Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Sat. and Sun. from 12 noon to 5 pm or email to make an appointment. firstname.lastname@example.org Please be aware that many people call us and have questions and the phone is often busy. We are open on week-ends as well for Express rt-PCR tests and also Antigen testing for travelers to Italy, Denmark or other countries which require Antigen test. Certificates are issued in English for your convenience with no extra charge. Families travelling together receive 20% discount on Covid-19 tests. except for Express rt-PCR test. Please book separate appointment for each person.
Explanation of the process for regular tests
- The main test is the Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) for SARS-CoV-2 virus. This test is accepted by all airlines and border entry to all countries.
- We also provide rapid antigen test with results in 15 min. Ask your employer or check the country you are travelling to if this test is accepted. (Its the same test that Norwegian government ordered 5 million of). Clinic Spero is the first clinic specialized for private mass testing anywhere in Norway with affordable prices. The clinic is open on week-ends for Antigen testing as well for those who travel on Sundays and Mondays as requirement is 24 or 48 hours.
- A registered nurse will obtain a swab from back of your throat and one nostril for PCR test. It is not painful but it can be uncomfortable. Only nostril for Antigen. For Express rt-PCR test you can choose between nostril or throat.
- The regular PCR specimens are analyzed in an accredited laboratory (approved by health authorities) and details of the PCR test will be on your lab report. Express PCR tests are analyzed locally at our clinic.
- The turnaround time for lab results for normal PCR is from 24 to 72 hours. The results are available usually the next day in the evening but there is no guaranty. PCR test samples will be send to the lab every day by 2pm. PCR tests conducted after 2pm will be send to the lab the next day. Samples for the express rt-PCR tests are analyzed in our lab locally and you receive certificate of negative test in just 20 to 30 min.
- Urgent travelers will receive their lab result and health certificate on Saturdays and Sundays as well.
- The price tor testing in our clinic or in the parking area outside the clinic is 1250 NOK. No hidden fees.
- If your flight or travel plans are cancelled, we will do our best to reschedule you into our clinic for a new test.
- Please be patient on the phone or order a callback. Many people call us and have questions.This is travelers responsibility to find out what type of test your destination requires. Regulations change every week so please check embassy or airline websites for new updates.
- A team of Clinic Spero health professionals are available to answer questions and assist with the follow-up of any potential cases. But please do not ask them about regulation and travel restrictions of 220 countries as they are not travel agents.
- Our Covid-19 test team members consists of 20 nurses and health professionals ready to provide you excellent services.
- Please book 1 slot for each person. If you are 2 or more please book accordingly. Please use face mask.
Clinic Spero follows strict precautions to avoid transmission of COVID-19 disease and follows all health authority guidelines. Our health care professionals wear recommended personal protective equipment (PPE) and ensure a safe and clean environment at your site and in our clinic.