Private COVID-19 PCR testing for asymptomatic groups and individuals. Pre-travel testing with health certificate. Only 1250 NOK.
If you must travel, certain destinations or employers require a health certificate confirming a negative COVID-19 PCR test or negative antigen test. Clinic Spero provides such a Health Certificate if a proof of a negative COVID-19 test is required. For travellers who upon arrival need to go into quarantine, we conduct the test outside of our clinic in the parking area or at your site. You may arrive in taxi or by your own car.
We offer 3 types of COVID 19 testing
- PCR test, accepted by all airlines, companies and border controls. (results in 1-2 days)
- Antigen test, accepted by some employers and airlines or border control. (Results in 15-20 min)
- Antibody test, to test if you have had Covid. This test is not accepted by any employer, airline or border control. (result in 10 min)
Call +47 404 84 073 from Monday to Friday 8:00am-4:00pm or email 24/7 to make an appointment. firstname.lastname@example.org
Explanation of the process
- The main test is the Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) for SARS-CoV-2 virus. This test is accepted for all airlines and border entry to all countries.
- We also provide rapid antigen test with results in 15-20 min. Ask your employer if this test is accepted. (Its the same test that Norwegian government ordered 5 million). Clinic Spero is the first clinic specialized for private mass testing anywhere in Norway with affordable prices.
- A registered nurse will obtain a swab from back of your throat and one nostril. It is not painful but it can be uncomfortable.
- The PCR specimens are analyzed in an accredited laboratory (approved by health authorities) and details of the PCR test will be on your lab report.
- The turnaround time for lab results is often 1-2 days. PCR test samples will be send to the lab every day by 2pm. PCR Tests conducted after 2pm will be send to the lab the next day.
- We will email you your lab result and a physician’s letter confirming your test is negative when the result is available. We are aware of urgent travelers and their departure date and time.
- Urgent travelers will receive their lab result and health certificate on Saturdays and Sundays as well.
- If you are in quarantine and you require a test. We test you in comfort of your car outside of our clinic in the parking area.
- The price tor testing in our clinic or in the parking area outside the clinic is 1250 NOK. No hidden fees
- The price for testing at your site, your residential, hotel or any location in Stavanger, Sandnes and Sola area is 2350 NOK per test.
- In urgent cases we can conduct PCR tests on Saturday and Sundays at your site or in your car, as our clinic is closed in week-ends, but the samples will be sent to the lab on Monday. The price for testing on weekends is also 2350 NOK per test.
- The test center at airport by authorities does not have the means to issue the negative test results. If you have not heard from them within 3 days, this implies that you have tested negative. Some people may receive a sms if the result is negative.
- If you are only a permanent resident of Norway you can find the test result at Helsenorge.no by logging in with BankID. Foreign travelers who require a confirmation for negative test are welcome to contact us.
- If your flight or travel plans are cancelled, we will do our best to reschedule you into our clinic for a new test.
- Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, only clients who have appointments can come to the clinic. To ensure the safety of our clients and employees, we do not accept walk-in appointments. To arrange an appointment, please call or email only. We screen each person to ensure it is safe to book an appointment in our clinic.
- Please be patient on the phone or order a callback. Clinic Spero offers same-day appointment often.
- A team of Clinic Spero health professionals are available to answer questions and assist with the follow-up of any potential cases.
- Our Covid-19 test team (Anne Britt, Oddbjørg, Sona and Parsa) usually respond to emails within 10 min.
- For booking an appointment please call +47 404 84 073 from Monday to Friday 8:00am-4:00pm or email us at email@example.com at any time.
Clinic Spero follows strict precautions to avoid transmission of COVID-19 disease and follows all health authority guidelines. Our health care professionals wear recommended personal protective equipment (PPE) and ensure a safe and clean environment at your site and in our clinic.
The latest measures in Norway
On 26 October, the prime minister has announced a set of new nationwide measures to be valid from today until early December.
The latest on travel, border & quarantine restrictions. The government is also tightening the quarantine rules:
Norway categorizes European countries as “red” if they are experiencing an increasing level of infections. Arrivals from these “red countries” will have to quarantine for 10 days.
- Foreign workers from what the EU calls red countries will no longer be exempted from the quarantine obligation. They can thus not start working until the quarantine period of 10 days has been completed.
Other workers can still be quarantined. But here the rules are also tightened:
- Employees who have the leisure quarantine must be tested every three days and be accommodated in private rooms for the first ten days in the country. It is also made clear that the employer must facilitate distance to others when one is in the leisure quarantine. This change will take effect at midnight on Wednesday 28 October.
Companies are welcome to contact us for mass testing of your quarantine employees.